Saturday 9 February 2013

Teenagers Bedroom - Final Photos

Here are some photos of the bedroom model with added lighting:







I am pleased with how it turned out due to arrange of aspects:

 - I believe by planning before hand I made sure everything was to scale making it look right and believable instead of looking like a made set.
- I think the simple designs of the main furniture made it less overpowering with details enabling me to add all the accessories etc to the room.
- I feel I used the best materials as all were lightweight, enabled me to make everything I needed and were durable enough to allow features such as the wardrobe doors opening and closing. 
- I love the radiator I created and feel it blends in well with the room as if it is meant to be there.
- I also like the little details I added e.g. the used skateboard, laptop that's plugged in to a socket, the pens and pencils, the extension lead for tv, xbox etc and the alarm clock.
- The finishing touch of adding posters and worn boxes upon the wardrobe completed the room and makes it look like a used bedroom instead of a just model I created.

From completing this model I have learnt a lot more about planning and making everything to scale, using certain materials and the techniques with working with them. I believe if I was to do this again I would make changes due to what I have learnt to make it even better with more subtle details that would make it a more realistic bedroom with no signs of being modelled by my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment