Saturday 9 February 2013

Cart Model - Initial Stages

After finishing the tricycle I then moved onto the pull along cart. Before starting construction I did the same stages as for the Tricycle, to make sure I knew exactly what I was going to do and used the correct measurements, as my dad always said "Measure it twice, cut it once". Below are the Design pages for the Cart: 

Rough Sketches

3D Maya Model of Cart: Initial Design
Rough Mock up Model of Cart: Foamboard

 Once I had created a 3D model in Maya and a mock up version I decided to alter the design slightly by making the front wheel section twist from a central point, this will make cornering a lot better. The handle bar which will lift up and down, will be the component that twists the front wheel section left or right. Below are design pages for the new design:


Cart Turnaround: New Design
3D Maya Model of Cart: New Design
Colour Scheme to match Tricycle

No comments:

Post a Comment